Our company provides following kinds of services related to network protocols:
- implementation of the protocol or network stack from scratch for any UNIX-like, real time or embedded operating system
- implementation of the new protocol(s) inside existing protocol stack
- implementation of the new feature/option for the existing protocol implementation
- porting of existing solution to your OS and/or product
- fixing of bugs in existing implementations
- optimisation of existing implementation
- investigation of existing solutions.
Our engineers are able to:
- perform lookup of existing standards, practices, solutions, etc. in the Internet
- recommend the scope of functionality to be implemented for your case
- recommend/design application programming and management interfaces (SNMP, TR069, CLI, etc.) for the stack/protocol
- work with existing source code of different quality
- implement required functionality (including API and management interface) with required quality level
- provide testing with required test coverage
- provide support and customer service.
We are most experienced in the following areas:
- Ethernet, VLAN, bridging and switching
- IEEE 802.11 (known as WiFi/WLAN)
- ATM and everything over ATM
- IPv4 and IPv6 firewalls NAT STUN
- TCP and UDP Berkeley sockets and Winsock2
- DHCP, BOOTP
- SSH, SSL
- routing protocols
- QoS MPLS RSVP
- VoIP: SIP
- network management protocols (SNMP v1/2/3, TR069).
We prefer to use C for protocol implementation, but can provide C++ implementations as well.