VxWorks is a commercial RTOS developed by WindRiver. Even though Embedded Linux becomes more and more pooular, VxWorks is still widely used in commercial real-time products.
OKTET Labs engineers have been involved in VxWorks related projects since 1996, and as a result we have rich experience in this area.
OKTET Labs provides the following services for VxWorks users:
- Technical support (remote or at the client’s site)
- Development of Board Support Packages (BSP) for proprietary and unsupported hardware platforms
- Development of FLASH, UART, PCI, SCSI, Smart Cards, and other device and interface derivers
- Development of network device drivers (END, NPT)
- Development of alternative network protocol stacks and integration with VxWorks
- System design consulting
- Review of client’s hardware solutions and schematics
- Software porting to VxWorks
- Implementation of MIBs for SNMP agents (WindNet)
- Testing of software and network protocols by means of OKTET Labs proprietary dedicated testing environment.